Saturday 25 July 2015

Meday's Eid 2015

So Ramadhan for the year 2015 has ended. Eid Mubarak has come upon us. In the first week of my celebration, it has been fun and great as I get a lot of pocket moneys from my relatives and more great foods. For this post, I would like to share my Eid 2015. For what I've done for the first week of Eid.




Raya 2015


For this year, I wore a light blue Baju Melayu. As I never wear a light blue Baju Melayu.

During the first day, its exactly like the same as the year before. Going to my grandmother on my mother's side. Then, we would go to my grandmother's cousin house like the year before. For this year, my family did not went back to our hometown at Kluang, Johor. Where that's my father's side of the family. The second day of Eid celebration, we went to Teluk Intan, Perak. We would meet up our great grandmother from my mother's side of the family. But it was only for a day. 









Basically all I did was just eating rendang and more other food. I gained a lot of weight from eating after the fasting month. I've collected around 200 ringgit on the first day of Eid. Usually on the first day of Eid, my sister and I would go forgive to our parents but apparently we were late to go our grandmother house and so we delay it to the third of Eid.






For this year, we didn't open an open house. But we would invite some of my mother's friends to come by. For the first week, I haven't went to any of my friend house. Maybe they haven't made an open house as they were busy going back to their own hometown. 




It was a great first week of Eid actually. I enjoyed it very much. I played a lot types of firecrackers with my cousins. Collected a lot of pocket moneys. I ate too much of delicious Eid foods, It was a good week for me. I am hoping for everybody to enjoy their Eid celebration. I would like also to apologies if I've ever done anything wrong to you. I would also forgive to any of you who ever done anything wrong to me. And again, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir dan Batin.

No comments:

Post a Comment