Tuesday 21 July 2015

Meday's a Gunner

Hi guys. Today I'm gonna show you whats to be an Arsenal fan. I myself play football and indoor or outdoor futsal too. Since I was a little kid, I'm a huge of big English football club, Arsenal F.C. My father introduce me the world of football. Since then, I've studied the history of football. Most importantly, the history of Arsenal. In this post, I'll show you my favorite memories that I'll share that how I became a gunner and my experience in being at one of the famous club stadium.


Here I'll share why Arsenal grab my attention to become a gunner(Another name for Arsenal fan). My father bought me an Arsenal jersey when I was little. Back of the jersey, theres a name Henry. I asked my father who is Henry. Arsenal first club was at Highbury. Then, they moved to a brand new stadium in North London in the year 2006, the Emirates Stadium. The third largest stadium in England.


Thierry Henry 






The famous striker that had me become a gunner. Here I'll show to you a video of my most favorite all time goal in Arsenal history. It was scored by famous Dutchman, Dennis Bergkamp. 





In the year of December 2014, my family and I had traveled to London. So I took the opportunity to travel to North London, where Stadium Emirates, home of the football club Arsenal, is located.



The entrance to the stadium. 


The stadium provides us a tour guide around the stadium during normal days. The tour will be close during match day. It took us long enough inside the stadium. It was so much different than the stadium back in Malaysia. 

We went inside the changing room. There was a huge bathroom for the players to take a bath and even sauna. 


The highlights of the stadium, the field. One of the most memorable part of the stadium. The heater heats the field so that the grass would be comfortable for the players to play on it.


The walk of Fame. All of the great highlights that Arsenal club has been though all of the centuries.


One of the Arsenal's trophy case. One of the most unforgettable trophy was the Golden English Premier League Trophy. Which they win the League without any lost.


The shop to shop Arsenal's merchandise including jerseys, key chain, mugs and much more.



So there you have it. Best times in the Emirates Stadium. Wonderful experience in my life. Being a gunner is one of the best thing that happen in my life. Hope you all enjoyed reading this post. Thank you all for your time and may your day goes well. And again Come On You Gunners!

No comments:

Post a Comment