Friday 17 July 2015

Meday's Prom Night

Hey guys, today i'll be talking about my last time of school years. After 5 years studying at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan USJ 4, I had made a lot of greats memories. One of it was the end of my form 5. When the school made an event, Prom 15.



 Prom 15 was being held at Sunway Hotel. It was during the month of December. Right after my SPM. This is when I went out to go shop all the formal dresses.
Yes, I didn't had a date and no I'm not alone. I was with my friends. Well some couldn't make it.






I was kinda awkward when reaching the hotel but it went well. I wore a red bow tie. A gray blazer with a white top in it. Also a black slack. When i reached there, I was greeted by most my friends. I went into the hall and sat with my classmates. They serves us up with light foods. There were a lot of great performance such as dancing, singing and live bands.


                                                                       



I enjoyed all of their dishes. They mostly serves us Chinese foods. Which tastes great. After that, we finally reached the voting part. The best wear, the prom king and queen. Which of course i didn't win any of it. Before we all went home, we took a lot of pictures together as an unforgettable memories. 








So yeah, that was all in one night, Had fun with my friends. It was a blast. I was lucky to have a prom night. And now I'm out from the school and currently studying for my diploma. And yes this is me with my mother during the SPM results. Well that's all for my highlights of the school years. So guys, don,t give up, all out for your studies. Once again, thanks for reading. Hope you guys had a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment