Thursday 16 July 2015

Meday's Life

Hey readers. I would like to thank you all for visiting my blog. My blog is all about all my greatest memories that I've been through. I would like to share my life to all of you. 


Childhood years


Its been 20 years since I was born. I have change a lot years by years. I have collected so many memories in the past years. Things had changed a lot. Especially me. Oh yes. When i was a little boy back then. Miss the good old me. I was born on 12th October of the year 1996. Born at Kuala Lumpur. Now staying at Subang Jaya. I went to a kindergarten near my home called Tadika Sri Comel. I used to go to the park near my home every evening. I still remember I would wait for the ice cream man to come to my house area. I would call him up for my ice cream. My favorite hobby to do was buying action figures. I collected tons of toys back then. Then, I studied at Sekolah Kebangsaan Seri Selangor. Six years studying in the same school. I've made new friends. I was a shy boy and fat. I was not a sports man. I hated doing sports back then. I used to go to a children gym in a shopping mall, Subang Parade. Every weekends I'll go there. My mother send me there. Well, thats the only sports I did back then. I got two sisters. One is now 17 years old and another is 11 years old this year. I would spend my time playing with them in the house or outside the park.



Highlights of my teenagers years


It was one unforgettable memories to be in my teenagers year. I've been to many experience in short time. Traveled many other country. Met a lot of people. Made new friends. School days were the best with my friends. We had a lot of crazy memories back in school days. I did a lot of hobbies back then. After six years in primary school, I've move on to secondary school. I studied at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan USJ 4. I've made even more new friends there. Some were from my primary school. The subjects were harder but I've managed to do it for the past five years.







 During the teenagers years, I started playing indoor or outdoor football. I was fat during the first two years of secondary school. Then starting the third year, I eventually loses my weight as I was beginning to grew taller but I looked like a stick. People would say I looked like a drug addict as they were shocked to see me. For the final year in my secondary school, I started working out in the gym to gain muscles. I've managed to increase my weight from 46 kg to 65 kg. Back then in school, I took account, economics and trading. I was bad in numbers as I almost gave up accounts. But eventually I made good grades in SPM. After SPM, my school made an event for the seniors. It was called Prom Night 2013. It was one of the best night I've been through. After three months, I receive my SPM results and it was fine I guess. But it managed to get me continue my study for diploma.





2015. Wow i've changed a lot since then. For now i'm all out for my diploma. For a better brighter future. I am now studying at UITM Alor Gajah. It was my first time to be all alone by myself as I was away from my family. But I'm luckily to have my cousins. Made new friends from all around the state. They keep me like they were my family. It was a different lifestyle from where I came from. I have adapted the place and it began normal for me. For now, I've to face a lot challenge in my college life. But well, that's college. I'll keep it up to make my parents happy. So to all of my readers, keep it up, don't give up, the future is being held by your hands. Thank you all for reading. Wishing you all good luck for your future. 

1 comment: